Year-Round Staples for a Gluten-Free Pantry:
My kitchen always is well stocked with these grains:
- Brown Long-Grain Rice (Lundberg Farms is the most local I can find that is Organic, anyone know another rice farmer in Oregon or Washington??)
- Quinoa: this grain is an ancient Peruvian grain that is packed with protein but is not local…it also come in red!
- Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas (this brand is the closest I can come to a nice soft tortilla, it rolls well if you heat it up)
- Rolled Oats: Bob’s Red Mill sells organic gluten-free oats and you can even order them by mail if you don’t want to drive to Milwaukee, OR.
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Mix (for treats and desserts)